We are happy to be attending the Argyle Executive Forum coming up in Chicago, IL. Our CEO, Dema Zlotin, will be contributing on a panel discussion about “Connecting with Consumers in the Digital Age” with an emphasis on the following areas:
- Bridging the physical and digital customer experience
- A closer look at the technology involved, and how marketers are leveraging insights gained to reach always-on consumers
- How marketers are navigating all of the data available to drive more personalized interactions across touchpoints
- Investing in speed and efficiency to respond to consumers and clients in real-time
These forums bring together leading digital marketing executives geared specifically towards Chief Marketing Officers, Chief Digital Officers, as well as Marketing, Brand Strategy, Digital, and Analytics VPs and Directors in a leadership role.
In general topics will focus on:
- The evolution of digital and how it continues to transform the role of the marketing leader
- How brand marketers are taking control of content creation and distribution across channels
- Translating data into insights to improve the customer experience
- Leveraging social to drive ROI in a consumer-centric ecosystem
- How brands are delivering next generation digital brand experiences
Find out more about the event here or reach out to us if you’d like to meet for a 1:1 during our visit in the windy city!