As the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic continues to escalate, businesses globally have inevitably become affected and now face the challenge of keeping customers, communities and the general public informed. Providing the most accurate and up-to-date information, including temporary store closures, special hours of operation, and unique service offerings, is just one of the many challenges businesses are facing given the unprecedented situation.
Multi-location brands have had to adapt and determine the best ways to communicate timely information around the coronavirus across hundreds or thousands of locations, which each most likely has their own unique circumstances. Is your brand fully prepared to pivot its local marketing strategy? Furthermore, are you actively gathering feedback, monitoring for questions and keeping your customers engaged?
Join Krystal Taing, Director of Local Strategy at Rio SEO, Ryan Weber, Director of Client Success at Rio SEO, and Tyler Ludwig, Director of Enterprise Solutions at Rio SEO for a 20-minute Q&A-style webinar on the updates you should make to bring your business’ critical local information to the surface when and where it’s needed most.
We will be taking your questions live, in addition to answering some of the most common questions we’ve received from our customers, such as:
- How can I leverage my Google My Business, Yelp and Bing listings to share timely information and updates with customers?
- How should we navigate special hours or temporary closures across various platforms?
- How can we leverage GMB features such as Google Posts, Google Q&A, and Services and Amenities?
- What updates should be made to local landing pages, including for locations that have temporarily closed?
- How should you shape your review response strategy during times of crisis?