Deep Dive: Top Local Ranking Factors in 2020
The local search landscape is ever-changing, and ranking factors shift in varying importance from one year to the next. If local marketers don’t keep a close eye on which factors matter most, they risk losing business to a competitor the next time a consumer in need of their product or service conducts a search. How can your brand stay ahead of the curve to ensure you’re being seen in the moments that matter? And, moreover, how can you make your way to the top of the search engine results pages?
We’ve assembled a team of experts to dive into the top ranking factors for local pack and localized organic rankings in 2020 based on expert opinions collated in Whitespark’s recent report. Based on these findings, our panel will weigh in on what enterprise brands need to consider and key takeaways for shaping your 2021 local marketing strategy. We will also discuss:
- The top 15 local pack finder factors and which you should prioritize
- How local ranking factors have changed over time
- Tips for boosting your presence on Google and other major search directories
- Tools and tactics to positively impact your search ranking
- Strategies for a solid start to 2021
Join us to hear our panel’s insights on the top local ranking factors driving search and how they impact their brand.
Date/Time: On Demand
Duration: 65 minutes