Does your enterprise brand have multiple locations or a large network of distributors? Can your customers find your brand online? Are you ranking organically on the local level? Have you captured consumers during these micro-moments?
Many people believe that “Local SEO” and “SEO” are two separate disciplines with distinct ranking variables. Contrary to that belief, new research from Rio SEO shows a high degree of correlation between organic rankings and local visibility.
Join us on our live webinar hosted by the Local Search Association, Thursday, August 10th, where we’ll dive into these questions and discuss the relationship between local and organic SEO. We’ll also provide concrete tactics to help you build for maximum exposure for your brand organically.
Stay for the Q&A and our SEO experts will provide answers to all your Local SEO questions.
What you’ll learn:
- Why you need to rank well organically to improve your local presence
- Key organic ranking factors
- Actionable steps to get you ranked in Google’s Local 3-Pack
- How to reach and capture consumers across different platforms and devices
- Meet consumer needs during micro-moments
Cynthia Sener, VP of Operations and Product – Rio SEO
Chad Klingensmith, Sr. SEO Strategist – Rio SEO
Joy Hawkins, Founder – Sterling Sky, Inc