By using beacon technology, a national advertiser is able to pinpoint a consumer’s precise location in a store, serving up a highly relevant ad in response to a mobile search. For digital marketers, this is the ultimate game changer. This whitepaper explores the latest insights and tactics enterprise brands are using to convert online searches to offline sales, and reveals how brands are using beacon and other location-based technology to capitalize on mobile searches.
In this whitepaper, you will learn about:
- Maximizing Mobile Conversions
- Navigating the Local Mobile Path to Purchase
- Beacons: Benefits, Limitations and Beyond
- Offers, Content and Personalization
- Mobile Wallets, Alternatives to Beacons and Cross Channel Connections
- Mobile Ad Blocking
Note: This whitepaper is based on a webcast from Digital Marketing Depot and we thank the original contributors: Greg Sterling, VP of Strategy and Insights, Local Search Association, and Warren Raisch, Chief Customer Officer at Rio SEO.
To view our blog around this webcast, please click here.