- A new business unit and brand spun-out by Covario, Inc. April 24, 2012.
- A SaaS-based SEO, content marketing, and social media software provider.
- Offers self-service software tools to in-house marketers and digital agencies.
- Acquired suite of “hyper-local” SEO software modules as a result of Covario’s acquisition of Top Local Search Inc. that was announced June 5, 2012.
- Among the nation’s largest independent providers of SEO software.
- Origins of its first SEO solution date back to the launch of SEMDirector Organic Search Insight in 2007.
- Leverages the world’s first SEO patent awarded in 2011 (originally filed in 2006).
- Named “The Only Leader” in The Forrester Wave™: SEO Platforms, Q4 2012.
Offer scalable, best-in-breed software automation tools that help brand marketers and digital agencies improve upon the performance and ROI of earned and owned media programs, especially those related to organic search and social media.
Provide a growing array of software tools for SEO and social media reporting, auditing and prioritization, as well as automated SEO execution for both desktop and mobile devices, which deliver on the key metrics of in-house digital marketers and search practitioners at digital agencies.
SEO Reporting Modules
- Rio SEO Search Analytics™, a patented SEO auditing, reporting and recommendations solution
- Rio SEO Change Tracker™, a new software tool that helps SEO practitioners quickly recognize, track root causes, and fix various SEO problems – often caused by inadvertent actions by others in a distributed organization – before they become major issues
Social Reporting Module
- Rio SEO Social Analytics™, a social media tracking and workflow solution
SEO Automation Modules
- Rio SEO Website Optimizer™, an SEO implementation solution valued by large content providers, requiring minimal IT support
- Rio SEO Mobile Site Builder™, an automation solution that builds and optimizes web pages for mobile devices, including smart phones and tablets
- Rio SEO Local Search Solution™, which was integrated into the Rio SEO software lineup as part of the Top Local Search acquisition
- Rio SEO Location Finder™, a “hyper-local” SEO module that helps generate web traffic for individual stores and discrete business locations
- Rio SEO Mobile Location Finder™, a software tool that delivers mobile web traffic for local business locations through a mobile user experience that increases engagement and conversion
- Rio SEO Local Search Optimizer™, an automation solution for optimizing web pages on a multi-location basis, delivering more local search web traffic per location web analytics
- Rio SEO Local Map Optimizer™, a tool that provides local map listing information updated daily across the major search engines
- Rio SEO IYP Link Optimizer™, a solution for maintaining consistent Internet Yellow Page listings across the web that is regularly updated with the latest location landing page URLs
- In-house search and digital marketers who rely on various search and social media software tools to track and execute SEO and social programs
- Digital agencies that use a variety of technology solutions to serve their organic search and social media marketing clients
Headquarters and Staffing:
- Based in San Diego, Rio SEO consists of a dedicated team located across the U.S. and around the world focused on software development, product management, operations, customer service, sales, and support.
- Rio SEO is among the nation’s largest independent providers of SaaS-based software and application modules for organic search and social media marketing with tools for content marketing, auditing, reporting, execution, local SEO, and competitive analysis.
- Russ Mann, CEO
- Chris Reid, senior vice president and operating head
- Pete Dudchenko, vice president, product management
- Pat Hall, vice president, product development
- Mick Wilson, senior director, account services
- Bill Connard, senior director of product and business development (founder and former CEO of Top Local Search)
# # #
About Rio SEO™
Rio SEO, a new brand launched by Covario, Inc., is a dedicated business unit focused on providing best-of-breed technology solutions for earned and owned digital media programs, specifically for SEO (search engine optimization) and social media marketing. Rio SEO is among the largest independent providers of SaaS-based SEO automation solutions with patented technology. It was recently named “the only leader” in The Forrester Wave™: SEO Platforms, Q4 2012. Rio SEO offers application modules for organic search and social media with tools for content marketing, auditing, reporting, local SEO, and competitive analysis. Software offerings include: Rio SEO Search Analytics, Rio SEO Change Tracker, Rio SEO Social Analytics, Rio SEO Website Optimizer, Rio SEO Mobile Site Builder, Rio SEO Location Finder, Rio SEO Mobile Location Finder, Rio SEO Local Search Optimizer, Rio SEO Local Map Optimizer, and Rio SEO IYP (Internet Yellow Pages) Optimizer. Based in San Diego, Rio SEO software clients include brand marketers, ecommerce retailers, and digital agencies. More information about Rio SEO is available by calling 858.397.1500 or online at www.RioSEO.com.