Date: Tuesday, April 13, 2021
Time: 10am PT, 1pm ET
Duration: 30-45 minutes
SEO RoundTable: Zero-Click Searches
The local marketing industry has been abuzz with recent research released on zero-click search statistics. According to data published by Sparktoro based on an analysis of 5.1 trillion Google searches in 2020, more than 2/3rds of all Google searches conducted in 2020 resulted in zero-click searches. Knowing searchers are converting directly from your local listings, how can you get the most out of your search strategy and achieve highly-coveted feature snippets?
We assembled a panel of search experts to discuss the impacts of a constantly evolving local search landscape and what this new research means for multi-location businesses. Our panel will also discuss:
- What is Google’s response to this new research?
- Are zero-click searches negative for brands?
- What local metrics should brands measure to determine engagement?
- Which elements matter most on a listing in a predominantly zero-click search era?
- Why did the study see more zero-click searches on mobile vs. desktop?
Submit your questions in advance to have our experts address them live and grab your seat today!