To say 2020 has been highly unpredictable would be an understatement. Yet, despite the ongoing twists and turns that continue to unfold, one source of happiness for many that the pandemic can’t put a damper on is the upcoming holiday season. As customers gear up to shop in this new normal, is your brand equipped to communicate updates to your shopping experience given the COVID-19 pandemic?
In an effort to help your brand best accommodate your customers amid times of ambiguity, we’ve assembled a panel of experts to provide insights and support for marketers in advance of the holiday season. They’ll share valuable takeaways which include but are not limited to:
- How consumer behavior has shifted this year and how brands can adapt their marketing strategies to achieve success this holiday season.
- Where brands should invest their resources and marketing budget this year.
- What your content promotion strategy should look like this year to better promote special services you’re offering.
- How to ensure your customer service strategy is prepared for an influx of inquiries.
- How you can revamp your local search strategy for social-distancing nomenclature.
View the on-demand webinar to hear how to best reach the 2020 holiday consumer, as well as tips for success in your holiday strategy, organic SEO, content strategy and local search.