You’ve invested ample time optimizing your Google My Business listings (GMB) and strategizing your local search marketing initiatives. But how do you interpret the metrics that matter most at your individual locations and on a corporate level?
For multi-location brands, it can be difficult to have a holistic view of the insights that deserve the most attention while tackling reporting at scale. Having a solid local marketing strategy in place is only the starting point. You must be able to understand your GMB performance to identify opportunities for optimization and growth.
In this webinar, we will uncover the KPIs your brand should be focusing on and will also inform you on:
- Which GMB metrics matter the most?
- How can enterprise brands interpret this data at scale?
- How can multi-location brands create a data-driven, scalable strategy?
- What is local search A/B testing?
- How can you implement A/B testing and when is it right to employ?