Organic SEO and Google’s Local 3-Pack: What’s New and Where to Focus Next [WEBINAR]
No two customer journeys are the same—mobile technology and big data have forever changed the way people make decisions about products and services to meet their immediate needs. When motivated consumers are searching for a nearby restaurant, looking to switch banks, or seeking out where to buy a specific product, are your brand’s locations in position to appear in the Local 3-Pack?
In Local SEO for Enterprise Brands TODAY: What’s New & Where to Focus Next, brand marketers will learn how the local search landscape has changed recently and what’s coming in the near future.
You’ll get the latest tips, strategies and optimizations from local search experts Joy Hawkins, author of The Expert’s Guide to Local SEO and owner of the Local Search Forum and Sterling Sky; Chad Klingensmith, Sr. SEO Strategist for Rio SEO; and Krystal Taing, Google My Business Gold Product Expert.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Which local ranking factors matter most today and how multi-location brands need to shift their focus as a result
- How near-constant Google My Business updates are challenging brands to bring their very best (and what you can do to support your local managers and franchisees in doing so)
- Whether or not organic SEO impacts your local search rankings and ability to appear in the Local 3-Pack, and which organic factors you can’t afford to ignore
- What specific off-page, content, and technical optimizations will help brands move the needle in competitive local markets
- How Google My Business spam, local reviews, categories and more are impacting local rankings
- Where enterprise brands are finding the greatest gains and efficiencies with more intelligent and strategic local SEO automation
Meet the Speakers
Joy is the owner of the Local Search Forum and Sterling Sky in Canada. She is also the author of The Expert’s Guide to Local SEO, which is an advanced training manual for people wanting a detailed look at what it takes to succeed in the Local SEO space. She has been working in the industry since 2006. She is a faculty member at LocalU and enjoys speaking regularly at marketing conferences such as SMX, LocalU, Pubcon and State of Search. You can find her on Twitter or volunteering as a Product Expert on the Google My Business Forum.
Senior SEO Strategist Chad Klingensmith brings over 12 years of digital marketing experience to the Rio SEO team. In working with hundreds of brands across local, e-commerce, healthcare, retail and other industries, he’s developed a massive arsenal of SEO knowledge and expertise to help clients improve their brand’s visibility in competitive markets.
Krystal leads Local Product Strategy at Rio SEO for global enterprise brands across hundreds of thousands of locations in finance and insurance, retail, hospitality, healthcare, and more. Her extensive experience informing and crafting local strategy aids multi-location brands in solving their most persistent local marketing challenges to improve organic visibility, search rankings, and online-to-offline traffic. Krystal is a respected local search authority and a resource for marketers and businesses of all types and sizes.