The world may be edging back to normality again, but the advertising industrial complex surely is not. Traditional targeting and tracking tools are dissolving. Much of the shopping economy shifted online and the opportunities for buying have diffused everywhere. Meanwhile, the great streaming acceleration of the past year has made performance video even more critical to any brand’s growth strategy. Yeah, it’s complicated.
At the annual June edition of MediaPost’s Search and Performance Summit marketers and agencies will show the math for how they are solving for three of the key challenges facing data driven performance media: post-cookie targeting and measurement, navigating the sea of buy buttons in a new e-shopping environment, and driving sales with performance video.
We will explore:
- ID tracking and metrics after cookies and IDFA
- Navigating the Retail Media Networks
- Performance video planning across platforms
- Best practices for using search and social “shops”
- Controlling data and planning within walled garden automation
For 15 years, the MediaPost Search and Performance Summit has kept data driven marketers ahead of the next industry curves. This June edition puts you in the center of change in the data driven ad economy.
The Summit will cover
- Solving for planning into 2021
- Vetting tech investments in a more fluid environment
- Leveraging new shopping opportunities across platforms
- Managing the retail adnet clutter
- Engaging the post-cookie identity challenge
In its 15th year, the Search and Performance Insider summit maintains its focus on sharing best practices and providing marketers with ideas, case studies and actionable intelligence.