Date: Tuesday, Dec 17
Time: 10am PT, 1pm ET
Google displays Q&A from real searchers prominently on each of your locations’ listings. What does your response—or lack thereof—tells prospective customers about your brand?
GMB’s Q&A isn’t a new feature, yet many brands still don’t know it exists. The questions consumers ask of local businesses in search do much more than simply satisfy their own curiosities. Q&A helps every prospect who sees that interaction better evaluate your products or services from that moment on… at least, that’s the case when the business responds. The fact is that anyone can answer these questions people leave on your business location profiles, whether their answers are right or wrong. This direct feedback from consumers can be a great source of business intelligence, as well.
Google’s Q&A presents a great opportunity for brands to build consumer trust and convert searchers with authentic user-generated content. But they can just as easily be a liability if ignored or mismanaged. In this webinar, Rio SEO Product Manager John Toth and GMB Gold Product Expert Krystal Taing will share best practices, tips, and creative ways multi-location brands can use Google’s Q&A to improve your presence in local search. You’ll learn:
- How to formulate a scalable Google Q&A strategy and support your local stakeholders.
- Best practices for monitoring and responding to users’ questions.
- How to activate Google Q&A insights and use them to nurture warm leads, drive new content, inform operations, and more.
- Which parts of the Q&A process can be automated to save time and ensure no opportunity to connect falls through the cracks.
- How GMB’s most recent updates impact your enterprise’s ability to rank and be found at the local level.